Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I, MaDBlacK

Hi, I’m MaDBlacK. I write.

I Love words written well!

I hate Injustice, pressures to do what I don’t want to do, Spicy food, and women that lack compassion and have horrible attitudes. So, as long as you, the reader, don’t hate when people begin conversations with things they hate, we should be good.

I'm Complex...

Being a dark skinned black male justifies and supports my favorable sense of generally being “in fashion”, so I allow that theory to slip into all sorts of aspects in my daily life. Stuck up? No. Better than a lot? Obviously.

I’m driven by curiosity about my life’s path and eagerness to become legendary. All of which I feel is affected and only obtained, respectively, by EVERY SINGLE LITTLE ITSY BITSY DECISION I make in my life. Indecisive? indeed.

I’m single. So my present loves are film, music, and the written word. And let’s be serious, WOMEN (as in multiple)!!! I question a lot of the things you women do and plan to rant as much as possible about that here. I enjoy discussing the differences in women and men and consider that dichotomy to be a genius creation. Created by whom? I don’t know. I still have a lot to figure out. Religion is definitely one of those.

I’m sarcastic and don’t take myself too seriously and hope to do the best I can to make sure that’s precisely delineated in my writing. I appreciate all those who take the time out to read what I have to say and will make sure to do my best to progress and grow in a manner that makes all of you “early admirers” look like trailblazers to the masses of know nothings!!

Peace.

-MaDBlacK

No comments:

Post a Comment