Monday, January 9, 2012

Forwards and Frosted Flakes (GUEST BLOG by Cassanova Quixote)




Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cassanova Quixote.  MaDBlacK asked me to be a guest blogger from time to time.  Though I am greatly honored, I feel as though there is an ulterior motive to this request.  MaDBlacK is a long time real life friend who has been trying to get me to go “Tron” and enter the digital age.  Well, for those who don’t know I am paranoid cynic whose favorite book in the 3rd grade was 1984.  For those who don’t know Big Brother is watching, and now he is watching me too.  But since I am now on the radar, I might as well act a donkey. 

I guess first I should explain my name for those who don’t get it.  It basically means that romance and everything that is related to it is dead.  In fact it has always been dead.  Romance is a myth.  I challenge anyone to make me believe that it isn’t.  I instead chose to believe in lust and laws of the wild.  The food chain that exists in the animal kingdom exists within the human race as well.
 
“… Everyone wants to eat but no one wants to be eaten.”  - Christopher Paolini

I think a more apt quote would be that… Everyone wants to f*** but no one wants to get f***ed.  But I think the inverse applies for getting dome.  Odd… I leave you to ponder this.

As you can see I am slightly angrier that MaDBlacK’s moniker might imply and I probably need a hug.  But unless you are the author of this blog ( http://inspire-thetribe.blogspot.com/ ) please don’t bother.

And before I go I would to give a shout out to two of my favorite websites right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment